Tuesday 20 August 2013

Fashion

It is amazing. IT allows you to express yourself, love yourself, challenge yourself and be confident with yourself. 

I have a fashion blog on tumblr which is here and I love it. I can post anything I want. Mainly I post what I wish I had and what I wish I looked like. I love to look good, but who doesn't?! I guess fashion is an outlet for me, its something that I can put my thoughts into. So is blogging. That is why I have a fashion blog!

Overall, I just love fashion. I don't exactly know why but its always been something that I was interested in. Well, when I was about 10 years old I'd say fashion wasn't something I was very good at. You should have seen what I left the house in. Anyway, I'm different now. Now, I'm known for being fashionable, sophisticated, looking good and always keeping up with the latest trends. 

In a way, fashion defines me. and I'm okay with that.

Until next time, 

~ Holly Michelle, fashionista

P.S. I will be posting pictures of some of my favorite outfits soon. So stayed tuned! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment